Pages

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Garden Toads

As much as I really enjoy getting out and about with my camera, sometimes I really enjoy just sitting in the garden with the camera and seeing what appears. Over the years I have tried to create a garden that is both practical for family use but also an attraction to birds and wildlife. I get all sorts of bird species visiting now, but since the creation of my wildlife pond I get a lot of new creatures to photograph. More recently frogs and damsel flys and over the weekend obliging Toads who posed nicely for the camera.

DSC_0007

DSC_0012

DSC_0038

DSC_0035

DSC_0049

Common Frog

DSC_0100

I am not too hot on Damselflies, if anyone can identify this one please let me know

DSC_0268

Its gone a lot quieter over the last few weeks on the garden bird front, the young have all fledged and the adults will be going through their annual moult, but a visiting Great Tit presented a few photo opportunities.

DSC_0014

DSC_0015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, any comments you may have are greatly appreciated.
Gary