Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

Wildlife Day

This coming Saturday I have organised a 'Wildlife Day' at the Shopping Centre that I manage, Birchwood is very much bordered by rural areas and as such the local community and shoppers are very 'wildlife friendly' and interested in these type of events that we hold. This Saturday I have Cheshire Falconry bringing in their birds, and a local organisiation that I have supported for many years, Risley Moss Action Group, who are a group of volunteers who raise funds for and do a lot of practical work at Risley Moss Nature reserve, which is less than 1/2 mile from the Shopping Centre, they will be in the Centre making Nest boxes and giving them away, and any willing visitors can join in and make their own, all free of charge.
I will get some photos on next week, and hopefully some nice close up shots of the birds.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, any comments you may have are greatly appreciated.
Gary