Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Secretive Birds

Have spent some time recently sorting through and organsing the hundreds of photos I took over the summer, the joys of digital! Anyway found some photos I had forgotten about of some of our more secretive or rarer birds. I was a little disappointed with the quality but they were mostly taken quite hurried, a case of right place right time!

First photo is a Sedge Warbler, taken at RSPB Leighton Moss

Photobucket

The next photo I was well pleased with as this was the first time I had seen a Water Rail, at RSPB Marshside, Southport.

Photobucket

Not as rare as the previous birds, but equally secretive, a Jay, captured at Meresands Wood.

Photobucket

Last photo for this post, a very secretive bird, Treecreeper, I spotted this walking along the path at Meresands Wood, thankfully the light was good enough for a decent picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, any comments you may have are greatly appreciated.
Gary